quarta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2011

love thoughts


“See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever
Now you in the corner tryna put it together”


There was a lonely rainy night the last time I thought about you. It was one of those moments – now they’re increasily rare – that I’m walking on the streets listening to some random music but your face pops up in my mind, with no reason. It’s weird how I remember some moments we had in some ordinary moments of my day, of my week. It’s almost funny. Although, my thoughts have changed, they’re not angry ones, not sad ones, not morbid. The invasion of your person in my head now is only with good, nice, warm memories. I can just remember good things! Lovely times.
Trust me, the way we kissed goodbye, the way we’ held our hands, the way we walked alone, the way we had no plans: this is something that I’d like to forget, but I just can’t. I have no reason to forget everything. You don’t hurt me anymore.
I’ve became another guy that’s sick and tired of being so sick and depressed, and maybe this have changed my feelings for you, in a good way. I’ve already accepted the fact that they are not leaving, ever, they’re just cozy in my heart, waiting the right time to explode again. And I’ve already accepted that this day might never come, but I don’t blame you. I can’t blame you for anything my dear.
I can’t blame you because maybe it’s not supposed to happen. When I’ve told you I’d be near you permanently, I was barely sure you’d come closer again, be sweet again, like me again. I know I was wrong honey, I know I was. I can’t make you love me like I’ll always love you. Some stories are never meant to be reality.
I’m just writing this because tonight was a lonely rainy night that you crossed my mind and I was listening to the song above. And I love when this happens. :o)

                                                                                                               “Never mind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you, too”

Nenhum comentário:

Share