domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

Love letter

I've been sleeping with the lights on baby, I thought I would drink you forever. I never should have told you that I fell in love, 'cause you turned me right around, threw me down and now I can't get up. I'm breaking down, I'm falling down, now I'm breathing. Don't take another step, don't breathe another breath, unless you're coming back to me. The way we kissed goodbye, the way we hold our hands, the way we walked alone, the way we had no planes: this is something that I'd like to forget.

But damn girl is it so obvious, that I'm out of luck and we're out of time! I'm cleaning up mistakes I've made, replacing them with ones I've not made yet. Take me back to the person I used to be? When you were there for me. Oh my God, how ridiculous were we?Just tell me why is so hard for you to be wrong for once in your life.

I need you more than I can ever show you. You just love to make this hurt.

She's got a little bit of money and a little bit of this and it's all she needs to live. I got a little bit of love and a little bit of that and it's all I have to give. I can see the love when I look into her eyes, if everyone could see what I see inside.. Someday she'll know that she loves me. She never drives her car, she drives me crazy, I love her but I have to tell she’s killing me. She's like a dream and a nightmare coming true!

Please, talk to me! I’m torn! I could get lost with a voice like yours. No one loves you like I do, they don't see you like I do baby, It's the way you do the things you do that make me fall in love with you.

You're so damn lonely when you're on my mind. Now close your eyes, we'll fly away, and we'll come back home someday. If you could tell me to get lost I'd ask how far away, I'd be the best damn constellation in your sky. You could be the best of me when I'm the worst for you. On a lonely night you'll see you're everything to me, because every night is lonely without you here.

Darling, can you hear me now?

I'd give it all away if I could see you once again and have a summer love, growing close and then we'll grow old. Do you need me at night when you're warm in your bed? You can say that you don't need me, I think about you everyday. Everybody needs somebody sometimes, so instead of kidding everybody how 'bout you try your tricks on me? If I could take your heart and keep it close to me, I swear it'll not break, I swear it will not leave. Will you just hold me tight and never let me go? I'm dialing just anything to hear your voice tonight. So won't you just tell me? I'm dying inside..

I may feel like a fool, but I'm the only one dancing with you.

Nenhum comentário:

Share