sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011

so I’m gonna start everything with boundless freedom, limited life, endless memories

Sunday morning comes and the rays of light wake us. I’m laying on the floor half-naked, dizzy, almost throwing up everything from last night. I kinda like this feeling. You’re on our dirty sofa breathing with your mouth open. There’s no food, only beers and cigarrettes but I’m trying to quit smoking. So I take a beer for breakfast while you’re fighting with the sun and refusing to get up. I can’t stop laughing. Everything is a mess but I honestly don’t care. I am where I belong now.
We get on our car and drive hours and hours with no place to go, an infinite destination that we’ll never know. Oh my friend you know you can always count on me whenever I am, I’m here to share happiness and loyalty. This road has no end.

Let’s drive, let’s run away. Let’s drink more, laugh more, have more fun, let’s live more. Let’s live without fear. There’re a plenty of girls just waiting for this.
Here comes a life that runs fast and I don’t give a shit if I die young.

Nenhum comentário:

Share