segunda-feira, 2 de maio de 2011

tears of joy

I’ve been in a state of mind that is pure and extreme happiness. As the time is running and the year is passing, everything seems to be going to the right place. Now I understand many things that I couldn’t months ago. It’s way too simple now.

I’m not thinking as my favorite song says anymore: “I’ll wait ‘till the perfect time, think of all the perfect lines.” It’s not healthy wait for something that might never happen again, I have to accept that the kind of enchantment that you used to have for me is now completely gone, let’s just be friends, I’ll try hard to be only friends. It’s so good when you finally realize and admit that the impossible exists and you can’t fight with it. A few posts ago I said “turn can’ts into cans” but there’re can’ts that can’t be changed. That’s how it works, let’s face it.

Yesterday I cried on a bus far away from home, but they’re tears of joy. Now I know where I belong, now I know I’ll be back soon, now I know there’re people that care about me, now I know I have an amazing future right there in front of my eyes. I'm loving the course my life is going through, all the unexpected reality I’m seeing, all of this love I’m feeling everywhere.

All of this love I’m feeling everywhere, in everyone.

Nenhum comentário:

Share