quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

A sweet and painful dream


We were at your beach house but it was winter. In the late night, after drinking a little, we decided to sleep - and to share the same bed. I was only on my underware because I sleep like this, you too. But that’s ok.
I actually had no intentions at all, I was kind of sleepy. I turned my back and closed my eyes, ready to dream when I felt your hands sliding through my waist and stopping at my tummy. I asked "What is going on?" and you said "I feel so cold". That was ok. I didnt see a problem. We hugged each other to sleep because you were cold. But then you started to cuddle me, your hand was in my hair and you were hugging me closer. I didnt ask what was going on this time. I've let myself go, even knowing I would get hurt, even knowing everything would be destroied after this. You kind of knew this too and you kind of know what I feel now.
You started playing with my heart, with my mouth and my body, and I did anything to stop.
It was the end of us.

Nenhum comentário:

Share