sexta-feira, 30 de abril de 2010

Into your arms

Say you like me and I’ll run into you
Say you love me and I’ll kiss you without thinking about anything else
Say you want me and I’ll stop the world and melt with you.

I’m falling in love, but I’m falling apart..

How unlovable am I?

I know you’re the one for me, I’m just waiting. Waiting you realize how much I’m here for you, make you happy is my only desire now. Let me do this, you won’t regret. Let me kiss you beside the green grass, hold you to make your pain go away, love you like anyone else did before. I’ve never felt this before, it’s a different way of love somebody to me. I’ll never break your heart, this I promise you.

Do you need me at night when you’re warm in your bed?
Feel me in your arms, I’m going into your arms.

 

YO 1452

                                  love you girl, HONESTLY

Nenhum comentário:

Share