domingo, 7 de novembro de 2010

Fill my heart with passion

Remember how you used to hold me? I remember how I used to hold your hands so tight, wanting to never let you go. I remember everything about you. If it's right or wrong, I don't know, I just can't control my mind anymore. Even if I'm trying to forget (as you are).

I can't forget anything because they're such beautiful memories that I keep with me. How can you?
I remember your touch as if you're touching me right now. I remember you smell as I'm breathing right next to you. I remember your lovely hair, that I used to mess. I remember you smile, your eyes trying to avoid mine. I remember the taste of our last kiss. I remember the explosive feeling running through my veins when you showed up. I remember all the words, all we've talked about, all the moments, all the kisses, all the hugs, all the laughs. I'm not talking about something wrong or sad, I'm talking about hapiness. I was the happiest man when I was there with you.

Do you need me at night when you're warm in your bed?

Now I'm here freaking out with the distance and the coolness. I don't know if you believe in me, or if that was important for you as was for me. I'm afraid that for you now I'm only another one that wants you. How can't you be touched by reading words that comes straight from my heart? If you can't understand that my wish is change my whole life to be next to you right now, what else can I do? Maybe it was transitory for you but distance just've made it grow in me. And that's me.
I'm always asking myself what I've done wrong that was so bad, but I don't know. I thought you'd be brave and this might work someday, but it turns that you forgot me easily. I say that is fine for me but I'm dying inside. And there's nothing I can't do. I'm not gonna beg for nothing, so here I am to say that you're the best and the worst thing that happened to me this year and I'm gonna think about you forever in my head, and keep you forever in a place in my heart, even if you like it or not. I'm not gonna cry again.
Remember when you said that you'd never let me go? Remember when you asked me to run away from everyone and be happy forever? Remember when you said that you couldn't imagine yourself without me? I do. And you failed. I thought we'd never be apart since we've kissed for the first time. I wish we'd never be apart since we've kissed for the first time.

Could I just be more than this? I'll never be the same.




Nenhum comentário:

Share