segunda-feira, 14 de março de 2011

Locking you in my heart, taking you off my mind


Last night I remembered the way you shake your feet when you’re trying to sleep, just the way I do everynight.

It’s weird and sick how often you cross my mind when I’m not waiting for you at all. It hurts. I’m unable to handle a love like this.

In the major part of my whole life I’ve been full of emotion, a day and night dreamer, trying every single day to reach the things I wanted so badly. I’m trying now the same things in another level, now I’m almost a grownup and it’s being hard to get used to it. I’m too adolescent to adult life. There was a time that I could believe in love, there was a time that I could believe that distance is just a test to see how far love can travel, I’m not so sure of it anymore. My love is not enough, even I am made 100% of it. I am not enough.

Today I’m locking my heart. You’re leaving my life day after day without giving me any kind of news about what’s going on, and so am I. But please, remember: just because we don’t talk, doesn’t mean I don’t care. I think about you every time.

I’ll try to focus on college and a new job. My greatest wish is to be near you completly, let’s see what the next few months hold for us, for me. It’s crazy how reality can push you against your dreams, but I wanna change this in my benefit. And I’ll do this my dear, I will.

Today I am locking my heart, I hope to keep this feeling somewhere, asleep, waiting for the day to wake up. I’m shaking my feet.

Nenhum comentário:

Share