sábado, 26 de março de 2011

untitled


There comes a point in your life that you need a little break of everything around you, so you can get up and go for whatever you want.

I feel boundless right now. I feel boundless and blind. I’m completely love-blinded. Every single morning I wake up with the tinni tinny tiny possibility that everything will be fine again, even not doing a thing to change this whole situation. I’m trying really hard to be neutral, distant and careless when in reality i’m dying inside, slowly, softly, painfully. Sometimes I think I’m getting crazy for real, but it means something to feel this way, something that I’ve never been through before if you really want to know the truth. I’m not another one, I’m just the same old guy that loves. My heart just breaks, I have to accept it.

I’m so tired of crying, so tired of seeing other’s joy when I try to be happy again and not succeeding. I’m tired of drama, virtual provocations, distance, coolness, and all that crap between us when all I need is to be at least your friend again.

You know, I just need some time to put my life on track again with or without anyone’s help. I’ve never ever felt so lost in these 20 years, it’s so many things going on at the same second and maybe I can’t handle it anymore.

So I decided to go away from here for awhile.

This may last only for a few days or maybe for some weeks or months, but I’m gonna disappear of the internet. I sincerely don’t give a shit for followers, “friends”, hearts or whatever. It’s just making me sad to read things I wish I didn’t have. Late life.

If you are my friend and you’re reading this, I beg you: don’t ask me A word. I don’t wanna talk about it and I’m not gonna talk about it. This is for me, only. I’m gonna continue with my life, running for my things, trying to make dreams into reality, working for my future, turning can’ts into cans. If you miss me, text me, call me, let me know for God’s sake.
If you don’t, I can perfectly understand what silence means.

 

IMG_4255__v

                                                                                       Daylight breaks and I’m in your arms again. A tiger wanting to be tamed.

Nenhum comentário:

Share