sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Dear you,

I really don’t feel like open up my feelings to you so what do I do? I open up it for everyone.
How ridiculous am I?
Well, here it goes.
Once a good friend you are, you’ve always helped me with so many things. I’ll be always grateful for all the nights that I couldn’t stop writing about my love-issues, my deceptions, my frustrations, my insecurities, my life. You can never imagine how important you were in that time. You were there for me when almost anyone was.
Besides our friendship, I admire you for the amazing person you are. You are brave. You are sensitive, you are shy, you are funny, you are responsible, you are beautiful. You are honest. You can make your own demonic and nasty things but we’re devils after all. Is there a nastier way that a friendship can start like ours?
I could stay hours and hours just staring at you while you sleep. Lately I noticed some details at your body. I already have a favorite mole. Oh lord, why am I like this?
I love the way your voice goes up and down when you can’t stop talking about something random. I love how you smile and looks down, crestfallen. Wow, I love how you dance. I love your musical taste so much. I love how I can beme only when I’m with you.
There’s so many things about you that I love, but I do not love you. Yet.
When I go to bed and think about all you’ve been through, I just want to hold you, make all your sadness to go away, take your hand and make you happy again. It’s unfair that I can’t give you the world love, but I wish I could! I wish I could hug you close whenever I want, I wish I could make you smile with all the dumb things I do everyday, I care about you. I care about you and I’ll be caring about you from here, as a friend.
What’s the point of having all these feelings if I’ll never tell you about them? I was never a big fan of platonic passions but there’s nothing I can do. If I dare to say all I want to say, I know, I’m sure what we have now will go away as the breeze of this crazy summer. And I want the summer for the rest of my life.
Forgive me for being so stupid. And please, if you ever read this (i hope you don’t), just pretend you’ve never read.

Nenhum comentário:

Share