quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

Touching skins, my body is pressed into yours. You sigh on my neck, you thrill me. My hand slide by your back, I’m gentle, I just wanna feel you. Your legs between mine, with my mouth on you cheeks, I take you by the waist and turn you around. Feel the love. Chest to chest, cuddling each other, making me warm, making you warm. I grab your butt because I love it, I grab your tits because I want them. It’s not vulgar, It’s us. It’s our friendship.
Touching skins, my body is preesed into your back and you like it. You feel me hard and you just love it, that’s what you like. Holding hands and other things and hugging each other, when we’re together I want all the world to stop talking.
No kissing because there’s no need to. No compromise because there’s no need to. It’s me, you, my bed and hours of sharing our heat.

Nenhum comentário:

Share