quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2011

I just woke up and I had the most beautiful dream last night so I need to write it down.
You came by plane and by bus to my town. I picked you up and I took you home to meet my parents. They loved you instantly. You loved my dogs also. Then we went to the market to buy some beer with my friends, we couldn’t stop laughing there ‘cause you were so funny. We were just friends ready to party and have a great night, no second intentions. Just close friends.
I betrayed myself. I can’t write about this dream. It’s like you were here with me last night until I opened my eyes. I could feel your smell, I could touch your skin.
Somebody tell my mind to stop playing with me like this.

Um comentário:

Talita Cardoso disse...

dan vc ainda escreve aqui q massaaa! vou voltar a ler seu blog =D

Share