segunda-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2011

Goodbye

You better pay attenttion ‘cause this is the last time I ever write about you (but in fact I really hope you don’t read it).

I don’t like you anymore.

For months you’ve been the only one in my head (maybe you’re still here) and finally I can take you out of it. Your little attittudes  have made me realize that I don’t know you. Maybe I never knew you. Maybe you’ve changed so much that now the enchantment that I used to have for you is almost gone.

Because you know what? I’m done and over. I can’t handle even a friendship with someone so misterious and so predictable at the same time. All the party scene, you hang out with the boys with the same stereotype, the drugs, the dirty, the fights, the bipolarity, you know you’re a bit bipolar I guess. How can I trust, how can I count with someone who doesn’t give a shit about me at all?
The worst part of everything is that I don’t know what cross your mind, you’re closed as a coffin and I’m open as a bird. I’m the kind of guy that speaks from the bottom of my heart and you’re the kind of girl that feels so much, you have so much feelings, but you hide them even from your shadow. There’s no match between us.

It sucks because despite all of your problems and defects I still care about you and want the best of this world for you, I really do. You have a soul and a great heart, I really don’t know why you act like you don’t have one sometimes.

Where are the old you that I used to love so much?
Where are the old you that I used to take by example?


So now I wanna say one thing for you: take care and think about your decisions. Do they affect only you or so many others? If you keep acting, living, pretending the way you do, it sad but it’s true but I can see your future and there’s nobody around.

                                                                         but i’ll always be there.

Nenhum comentário:

Share